Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Awh...Valentine's Day...

So it's been a few days...and I wanted to blog about our Valentine’s Day...but time and a long weekend got in the way!

Valentine's Day was fun...I love the holiday...and I would have loved more to go out with my husband alone without kids but that just wasn't in the cards this year.

So I started the day surprising the kids with some altered mailboxes (little mail boxes that I picked up from the target dollar spot and altering them...see my scrappin' blog to check it out).

I then was surprised with a dozen pink long stem roses from my sweet husband (I regret to report that I didn't take a photo...LOL) but Ashlee wasn't as happy as I was...you see...she didn't get any flowers delivered to her...

A few hours later Chad showed up with a cute bouquet of Daisies and carnations for Ashlee...she was delighted! I pity the boy who is brave enough to date her...she is way too spoiled!

Here is Ashlee with her flowers....




The day before Valentine's Day Ashlee had her school party...here she is decked out in her Gymboree Valentine's Day clothes!



Don't you just love Gymboree!

Mid-Day on Valentine's I headed on over to Jackson school to do the room mom thing...I had made over 100 sugar cookies and planned to have some other goodies brought in...it all turned out great! The kids had a great time...and I still felt pretty good and not crazed afterwards...LOL.

Later that night I made dinner...and the kids headed to bed early...and we relaxed...we have some big plans in a few weeks...so I guess you could say our "Valentine's date" will come later in the month.